Audio System

.. i really dont know that much about sound systems.. so if i sound stupid, im sorry! ..but i have an '02 rx300..and i went to go see about a system for my car before.. and he told me he was gonna put 2 orion 10' subwoofers, and an orion amp... i've never heard of this company before.. any good? thanks.

.. i really dont know that much about sound systems.. so if i sound stupid, im sorry! ..but i have an '02 rx300..and i went to go see about a system for my car before.. and he told me he was gonna put 2 orion 10' subwoofers, and an orion amp... i've never heard of this company before.. any good? thanks.

When it comes to electronics, the general rule of thumb is that you get what you pay for. Orion has nice stuff and they have the cheap stuff too. So, here's the real questions.

1) What are you looking to accomplish with your new audio system? Are you a thumper? or just want more bass for better sound? How much space in your car are you ok with losing? 2 10" in a box takes up space and becomes an object you have to deal with. Are you only adding s sub system or looking to replace and expand the rest of the system also?

2) And here is the key, how much moolah are you looking to part with?

BTW, you can look at the company for yourself here. http://www.orioncaraudio.com/