After Market Wheel Leak

chairmen85

Hello,

I recently bought a set of Maya wheels for my 2002 sc430. I love the wheels and the way the car feels without the stocks. The wheels came with a second hole in the barrel to transfer the tire pressure sensors over and I now have an extremely slow leak in my driver's side rear (which I believe to be caused by the sensor). Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to ensure proper installation and sealing of the tire pressure sensors?

Hello,

I recently bought a set of Maya wheels for my 2002 sc430. I love the wheels and the way the car feels without the stocks. The wheels came with a second hole in the barrel to transfer the tire pressure sensors over and I now have an extremely slow leak in my driver's side rear (which I believe to be caused by the sensor). Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to ensure proper installation and sealing of the tire pressure sensors?

When changing tires on new or old rims if your transferring sensors form one rim to another [ YOU MUST USE NEW FITMENT KITS FOR THE SENSORS] I occasionally see them sold on ebay brand new for 16.00 for a set of 4 shipped Lexus will want about 55.00 for the set. The air pressure sensors are

lithuim battery devices that install and have the air pressure valve as part of them. Iam not sure what you mean about a second hole in the barrel ???

Buddy

Buddy