95 Sc-400 Nakamichi Amplifier Gone Bad

rpm52

I know this subject has been beat to a pulp in this forum but my 2nd Nakamichi amplier has gone bad...the replacement did serve for two years. Anyone know of a reasonable used one for sale or possible plug and play aftermarket amp now on the market? To my knowledge no aftermarket ones were in production a couple years ago. Also....the model number is 86280-24190 on mine (know some have the number 86280-24120 in the 1995 models. I believe the first number designates the car type, but anyone know what the second number is linked to? Thanks in advance, Ron

• 3 months later...
I know this subject has been beat to a pulp in this forum but my 2nd Nakamichi amplier has gone bad...the replacement did serve for two years. Anyone know of a reasonable used one for sale or possible plug and play aftermarket amp now on the market? To my knowledge no aftermarket ones were in production a couple years ago. Also....the model number is 86280-24190 on mine (know some have the number 86280-24120 in the 1995 models. I believe the first number designates the car type, but anyone know what the second number is linked to? Thanks in advance, Ron

I have an Amp. that I would sell to you if still interested. What would you be willing to spend at this time?

Thanks