90,000 Mile Service

heavylexus470

I just picked up my Baby from the local Nissan Dealer who performed the 90,000 mile service. They did everything the owners manual called for and then some. (Antenna would not rise to full staff they fixed it)

Timing Belt, Drive Belt, Pack wheel Bearings, Brake fluid, all filters (including cabin) coolent drain and fill, lof,r/b, throttle body cleaned,rotate and balanced tires, oil change and on and on! The water pump was checked and itn was in great shape (I have an extended warrenty that covers this to 150,000) the price was really great also

Lexus dealer $1,700-2,000

My final cost $1,220.59

I knew just how to handle the service people from reading the advice on these pages

Hope others have good fortune also when the speedo shows 90,000 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I do hope you had them change the belt tensioner and idler bearings while they were there. While they may not yet be at end of life, they ARE quite advanced toward failure from an age and hours of service veiwpoint. Belt tension (and resulting load on the tensioner/idler bearings) is CRITICAL to service life. Just a little too tight shortens life by 10 fold!