Warranty

kedat

In April 2008 the current 4 year warranty on my 2004 RX330 will expire and before I purchase the extended warranty I would like hear from Canadian owners of their experiences with Lexus extended warranty programs. I'm especially interested in what is covered, difficulties experienced and cost.

In April 2008 the current 4 year warranty on my 2004 RX330 will expire and before I purchase the extended warranty I would like hear from Canadian owners of their experiences with Lexus extended warranty programs. I'm especially interested in what is covered, difficulties experienced and cost.

General rule is that what is covered, is as much or as little as you want covered. They'll sell you just a basic power train for less, or for a larger amount of cash, you can get full bumper to bumper (that's what we got ... but our RX is registered in Montana) protection, that does most every thing except little things as finish wear, wipers and other wearing items. Other than that? Shop around because we found that prices varried by as much as 200%.