Problems With My 99' Gs3 (lots Of It...)

OK... here goes...

1. The first problem is that my car thinks that my passenger door is open after changing the door light on my passenger side. Now the door light doesn't work at all and while I'm driving the open door light is on my console and car goes " DiiiiinG " after awhile. (I tried changing the fuse located under the glove, still no good.) Any suggestions?

2. When I try to start my car it goes " Click, " after a couple " Clicks " the car will start. I'm guessing it is the starter contacts after searching around in the forums. Could I DIY? If Yes, where can I get the parts.

3. When I brake sometimes I hear a big " CLUNK " coming from my driver front fender and I did some searching it could be fixed with a shim kit? Well, I guess this is a normal thing. I guess I can stand it for now, but if there are any suggestions on how to fix it, I would love to! (I have aftermarket brakes/rotors).

4. While I'm driving, I hear a spinning noise like it could be coming from the tires. Not sure though.

5. The door actuators going out. I've read up about those. It makes the " bap bap " noise when you try to lock up.

Well, that's about it for now that I can think of. My car is making all sorts of noises. Haha

Any/All suggestions would be great. Thanks!

OK... here goes...

1. The first problem is that my car thinks that my passenger door is open after changing the door light on my passenger side. Now the door light doesn't work at all and while I'm driving the open door light is on my console and car goes " DiiiiinG " after awhile. (I tried changing the fuse located under the glove, still no good.) Any suggestions?

2. When I try to start my car it goes " Click, " after a couple " Clicks " the car will start. I'm guessing it is the starter contacts after searching around in the forums. Could I DIY? If Yes, where can I get the parts.

3. When I brake sometimes I hear a big " CLUNK " coming from my driver front fender and I did some searching it could be fixed with a shim kit? Well, I guess this is a normal thing. I guess I can stand it for now, but if there are any suggestions on how to fix it, I would love to! (I have aftermarket brakes/rotors).

4. While I'm driving, I hear a spinning noise like it could be coming from the tires. Not sure though.

5. The door actuators going out. I've read up about those. It makes the " bap bap " noise when you try to lock up.

Well, that's about it for now that I can think of. My car is making all sorts of noises. Haha

Any/All suggestions would be great. Thanks!

I can relate to the clicking sound when you try to start your car. Your starter is going out. I had to replace mine on my 99 G3 last summer. You should replace it asap because eventually it will completely quit. I found some good directions in the maintenance portion of this forum and I bought a used starter on Ebay for 50.00 and it has worked great. I saved myself hundreds of dollars by doing it myself.

Thanks a lot man, I'm relieved that i can save some money. If you can point me to the direction on that thread for DIY starter I would appreciate it even more. I'm a little new to this forum and I found the general maintenance and did a search for starter and couldn't come up with anything.

Thanks Again!