Aftermarket Rims-need Ideas

I know there are probably a whole bunch of people out there with aftermarket rims on their IS. I am looking into getting new 18 or 19inch rims for my car (2007 IS250, Tungsten Pearl) and would appreciate if people could post some of their pictures so I can narrow down what looks good and what doesnt.

Thanks a Million!!

I know there are probably a whole bunch of people out there with aftermarket rims on their IS. I am looking into getting new 18 or 19inch rims for my car (2007 IS250, Tungsten Pearl) and would appreciate if people could post some of their pictures so I can narrow down what looks good and what doesnt.

Thanks a Million!!

I would really suggest going with the IS350 19" wheels. Those wheels look amazing and you're not overdoing it with them either.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a Million!!

hey, nice color choice! if i were you i'd stick to something polished or cut-clear. not that plain silver wheels are boring or anything... it just wouldn't add any shine to the overall look of the car. here are a couple pics of my gf's rims on her 250. They are 19" Work Varianza T1S.

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

or course, her car is Starfire, but personally i'd rather have her wheels on a color like yours.

Here's a couple more pics of IS's running Work rims just to give you an idea of different colored rims. The first one is 19" Work XR (gold), and the second one is 19" Work VSxx (matted bronze). Both are Glacier Frost. Good luck with your selection! love to see pics when you get something!

Revision_IS350-01.jpg

Revision_IS350_WorkVSXX_matted_bron.jpg

I also really like the Lexus 19'' rims, but they are to expensive for what you get. Check out some good companies like I-forged, HRE, and you can also check www.tirerack.com and see what they offer! With TireRack you can also see what the wheel looks like on your car.

• 4 weeks later...