Will These Rims Fit?

Someone selling a set of arelli jovan 18" They said I would need a kit if I have a RWD car? What are they talking about? Other than the kit - would they fit?

Would love to see some GS300 pics with rims to get a good idea of what it will look like.

Thanks

2003 GS300

yes it depends on how many holes and lug pattern and what offset the wheel is.

here is an example.

http://classifieds.yahoo.com/detail.html?c...83328310-930057

see the two things up front? those are the adapters or the kit i think the person is referring to. if the wheel is not made for the car there are these adapters that attach to your existing lugs and extend new lug holes to fit the wheels.

it is best to just get wheels made for your car plus make sure the wheel is made for the rwd application. nothing is worse than getting a fwd set of wheels on a rwd car.

post-44201-1186528968_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the link- those rims are pretty nice - but they are FWD so im not going to mess with them... $800 a set though, hard to pass up!

Any suggestions on a good place to get rims used/cheap?

depends on what you are looking for, size, width, style, etc...

clublexus.com has some great classifieds and their people are forced to have vouching rights before posting up a sale. let me know of a style wheel you like and i'll see if i can't get you a deal. i know quite a few dealers, wholesalers, and retailers of numerous makes and models.

• 2 weeks later...