New Retrofit Headlights With Projectors

don't do it! these are made of cheap plastic and the halos are generally led lit. you are better off taking your originals and getting halos installed. that's what i did. justin over at aac www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com will hook you up. check out his site and tell him tony with the black gs sent ya. my car is on his site.

don't do it! these are made of cheap plastic and the halos are generally led lit. you are better off taking your originals and getting halos installed. that's what i did. justin over at aac www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com will hook you up. check out his site and tell him tony with the black gs sent ya. my car is on his site.

Hey CarbonGS (Tony),

Your ride is "SICK"...i LOVE IT. Actually I believe it was a picture of your car (I saw a while back online) that made me go get my GS. I have a couple of questions.....first of all I dont have enough to put into the car to make it like urs..(Got a wife, a little one and House). But with that said, I am still interested in making my GS similar to urs...LOL...I wish. Ok..

1. How can i make my grill black...I mean get rid of the silver parts on my present grill or do I have to buy a whole new grill?

2. Almost forked over $400 for those head lights...thanks to this forum, now I want your Q45 projectors. How do they perform? Read somewhere they are not as effective as they look? And I didnt see a choice to order that at www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com.

3. Did you lower your GS? If yes how low....

Thanks

Just read your before and after story...WHOAAAAA.....of that was something. That answered my question #3 but 1 and 2? The black Lex on www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com. is different from yours..the grill and the Q45 projectors? Or was that a stage during the modification process?

Hey CarbonGS (Tony),

Your ride is "SICK"...i LOVE IT. Actually I believe it was a picture of your car (I saw a while back online) that made me go get my GS. I have a couple of questions.....first of all I dont have enough to put into the car to make it like urs..(Got a wife, a little one and House). But with that said, I am still interested in making my GS similar to urs...LOL...I wish. Ok..

1. How can i make my grill black...I mean get rid of the silver parts on my present grill or do I have to buy a whole new grill?

2. Almost forked over $400 for those head lights...thanks to this forum, now I want your Q45 projectors. How do they perform? Read somewhere they are not as effective as they look? And I didnt see a choice to order that at www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com.

3. Did you lower your GS? If yes how low....

Thanks

Just read your before and after story...WHOAAAAA.....of that was something. That answered my question #3 but 1 and 2? The black Lex on www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com. is different from yours..the grill and the Q45 projectors? Or was that a stage during the modification process?

sure thing my friend. lol i am only a kid trying to do things right the first time. thanks for the compliments. they won't be forgotten.

1. you will have to get a new grille. you can get a decent grille used off of a classifieds on here, clublexus, seloc, ebay or something for around $80.

2. i do not have the q45 projectors, at least not yet. i only had my housings painted black and installed the dde ccfl halos. i will be going with the q45 projectors and m3 projectors sometime next year. you will have to source your own projectors and they are not cheap. but you have to pay to play. aac gives you the service of installing them if you provide the parts, but you can always communicate with them what you want or need and they will work with you. tell justin i sent ya.

3. i did lover my gs with eibach pro kit springs and kyb struts. the lowering amount was 2" in the front and 1.75" in the rear.

there are multiple black gs if you open the aac website with flash. then you'll see mine. it is the one with the 18" chrome wheels and no drop lol. those are old pics.

hope this helps