Crank Pully Bolt Removal 94 300es

Well, I bought a manual and proceeded to replace the water pump in my wifes 94 ES300 and all went well until I encountered the crank pully bolt. The timing belt had been replaced previously (don't know why the pump wasn't replaced then) and I'm presuming the shop used an airgun of about 1000 pounds torque as I can't seem to budge the crank pully bolt.

I tried using what I believe to be an obscene amount of leverage and no dice. Anyone come up against something like this and if so how to cure it? I'm afraid of breaking the bolt and really be in trouble. May just have to give up and take to a shop - no not the one that replaced the belt, I think they are out of business.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Roy

:censored:

It's not the shop, axle nuts, crankshaft bolts, etc all self-tighten via centrifical force. (opposite threads)

Jam a 1/2" drive socket, or breaker bar onto the ground, disconnect the EFI fuses & tap the starter as short an instant as possible.

ta-da!