93 Es300 - Starts But Immediately Stalls

Hi guys,

I have a 1993 Lexus ES300 and recently one of the hoses carrying radiator fluid burst and after I replaced it the car would stall immediately after it starts, usually about 3 seconds after. It also stalls whenever I attempt to give it gas. I've tried to clean the IACV without actually taking it off as per one the the threads on this forum suggested but the IACV is not located in the same area as depicted in the pictures so I just pulled the throttle opening it and sprayed it in the general direction of where I assume it would be located. On each of these time I tried this the car would start just slightly better lasting maybe an additional second or two before dying, but each subsequent start after the first would be back to the normal. I'm going to replace the fuel filter tommarow to see if that is the problem, but I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

EDIT:

Gah... Can anyone tell me help me on how to replace the fuel filter? I tried it looks like it's bolted in from the top and bottom, the top one is accessable with a socket wrench but is super tight so I'm hesitant on using force on it until it's confirmed that that's what I need to do, the bottom one is looks like I'll have to use a crescent wrench.. any tips or suggestions on how to do this?

EDIT 2:

I replaced the fuel filter. A tremendous pain for this model from what I've heard and experienced... The car now runs for a while longer it actually looks like it would be working except when the gas is applied it will stall... it no longer stalls immediately on start and even allows for short reversing or driving (about 1 minute...) before stalling. Any suggestions?

The valve closes back and seizes closed again. remove it to properly clean it.,

By valve do you mean the IACV? And if so how hard would you say it is to disassemble, clean and reassemble? (on a scale of 1-10) I've nver done this before... a step by step would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The valve closes back and seizes closed again. remove it to properly clean it.,

By valve do you mean the IACV? And if so how hard would you say it is to disassemble, clean and reassemble? (on a scale of 1-10) I've nver done this before... a step by step would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I found the problem. It was the MAF sensor. Some of the contacts were't contacting and another was contacting when it wasn't supposed to. Some solder and pliers did the trick. Thanks.