Heavy Vibrations Comming At Idle

92 ES here. I just had the transmission rebuilt, and since then I've had this strange vibration comming when I'm idling. I've never had this before and its quite loud. If anyone has ever experienced something like this or knows what might be the problem, please help me out. I'm scared my car's transmission or engine is going to fail again!

BTW, the vibration is felt all throughout the car

If the problem wasn't there before the rebuild, it shouldn't be there afterwards. Take the car back to the tech who rebuilt it and have them check to see if its bolted up correctly to its mounts, to the engine, or if any of its vacuum lines to the engine have come undone. It is possible that something on the engine went south at the same time as they rebuilt the tranny and it just happened to show its ugly head at the same time. You could have a bad spark wire that only shows up at idle, or something similar. But I'd start with the tranny rebuilder first, and be nice about it first.