Radio Trouble

kezeka

The radio just cut out, last time this happened i simply replaced the removed the fuse under the hood and replaced it (sparks went flying every time i did this for some reason). I tried replacing both the fuse under the hood and the fuse under the steering wheel without any success, the radio just wont power on. I am going on vacation in 3 days and would like to have an order placed for another headunit by then if there is no possible way to fix this headunit (never had any problems with it until the last attempted fix about 4 months ago when i had thought i had permenently solved the problem...)

thanks in advance,

Josh

The radio just cut out, last time this happened i simply replaced the removed the fuse under the hood and replaced it (sparks went flying every time i did this for some reason). I tried replacing both the fuse under the hood and the fuse under the steering wheel without any success, the radio just wont power on. I am going on vacation in 3 days and would like to have an order placed for another headunit by then if there is no possible way to fix this headunit (never had any problems with it until the last attempted fix about 4 months ago when i had thought i had permenently solved the problem...)

thanks in advance,

Josh

I can get you a factory headunit if you need one. :cheers: