Picture Of Suspension Switch In Trunk

LexChamp

Can someone please post a picture of the Air Suspension Switch located in the Trunk of their LS. There is still a lot of confusion regarding 95 LS and up having or not having a switch in the trunk. Thanks in advance.

Can someone please post a picture of the Air Suspension Switch located in the Trunk of their LS. There is still a lot of confusion regarding 95 LS and up having or not having a switch in the trunk. Thanks in advance.

I hate to bring back an old issue but I posted an air suspension question before and there were mix messages in regards to this topic. A Lexus dealer informed the 95 and up LS does not have an on/off Switch in the trunk; stating that it simply had a high/normal switch in the console and the air suspension was automatic. There hasn't been one person that has been able to confirm they have an on/off air suspension switch in the trunk from a 95 and up LS. This is the reason that I ask to please post a picture form the switch so that I can verify this switch that I am not able to find anywhere in the trunk of my car. So please if you have a 90-94 LS with an Air Switch in the trunk, please post a picture. And if you have a 95 and up LS, please also post a picture if you have a switch. I am having suspension problems I need to figure out if I am causing damage to y suspension every time I jack the car by not using the switch if I have one. Thanks I hate to bring back an old issue but I posted an air suspension question before and there were mix messages in regards to this topic. A Lexus dealer informed the 95 and up LS does not have an on/off Switch in the trunk; stating that it simply had a high/normal switch in the console. There hasn't been one person that has been able to confirm they have an on/off air suspension switch in the trunk from a 95 and up LS. This is the reason that I ask to please post a picture form the switch so that I can verify this switch that I am not able to find anywhere in the trunk of my car. So please, if you have a 90-94 LS with an Air Switch in the trunk, please post a picture. And if you have a 95 and up LS, please also post a picture if you have a switch. I am having suspension problems I need to figure out if I am causing damage to y suspension every time I jack the car by not using the switch if I have one. Thanks

I hate to bring back an old issue but I posted an air suspension question before and there were mix messages in regards to this topic. A Lexus dealer informed the 95 and up LS does not have an on/off Switch in the trunk; stating that it simply had a high/normal switch in the console and the air suspension was automatic. There hasn't been one person that has been able to confirm they have an on/off air suspension switch in the trunk from a 95 and up LS. This is the reason that I ask to please post a picture form the switch so that I can verify this switch that I am not able to find anywhere in the trunk of my car. So please if you have a 90-94 LS with an Air Switch in the trunk, please post a picture. And if you have a 95 and up LS, please also post a picture if you have a switch. I am having suspension problems I need to figure out if I am causing damage to y suspension every time I jack the car by not using the switch if I have one. Thanks I hate to bring back an old issue but I posted an air suspension question before and there were mix messages in regards to this topic. A Lexus dealer informed the 95 and up LS does not have an on/off Switch in the trunk; stating that it simply had a high/normal switch in the console. There hasn't been one person that has been able to confirm they have an on/off air suspension switch in the trunk from a 95 and up LS. This is the reason that I ask to please post a picture form the switch so that I can verify this switch that I am not able to find anywhere in the trunk of my car. So please, if you have a 90-94 LS with an Air Switch in the trunk, please post a picture. And if you have a 95 and up LS, please also post a picture if you have a switch. I am having suspension problems I need to figure out if I am causing damage to y suspension every time I jack the car by not using the switch if I have one. Thanks

Finally I was able to get concrete answers for this question from a certified Lexus Technician. The Tech looked in his books and read out loud. He reported the ON/OFF bottom from LS 95 and up was discontinued, Point Blank. 90-94 LS with Air Suspension have the on/off switch in the trunk. It stopped in 95. This issue is finally DEAD.

95 LS and up, the ignition should be off when jacking the car. But if you need to have the car running while you jack up the car, YOU MUST:

Sorry, you can call him directly, it was a little complicated. Service Dept. Lexus of Westport, CT (888) 211-5162