Gas Grade

Hi,

I might be in the market for buying a 2006 IS 250 AWD. What kind of gas is required (grade/type)? Also, does the AWD model only come in automatic? If so, do the paddle shifters come standard?

I'm looking forward to test driving one soon. I own a 2006 Audi A4 quattro - the only major complaint about it is the non-existant low end torque. At a dead stop, the acceleration doesn't kick in for a good 1.5 to 2 seconds. You're not moving at all! Hopefully Lexus will be impressive when it comes to that.

Thanks.

Scott

Hi,

I might be in the market for buying a 2006 IS 250 AWD. What kind of gas is required (grade/type)? Also, does the AWD model only come in automatic? If so, do the paddle shifters come standard?

I'm looking forward to test driving one soon. I own a 2006 Audi A4 quattro - the only major complaint about it is the non-existant low end torque. At a dead stop, the acceleration doesn't kick in for a good 1.5 to 2 seconds. You're not moving at all! Hopefully Lexus will be impressive when it comes to that.

Thanks.

Scott

I hope your getting a 350, otherwise your A4 if faster and handles better right now....yeah, there is a bit of turbo lag but as a former Audi A4 2.0T owner you will be getting an upgrade in finish and quility as well as gagetry, but a noticable downgrade in performance. Also, the Quattro is far superior to the lexus haldex based AWD. Keep that in mind, especially if you go up to the mountain to board/ski alot.