Got Rid Of Cd Changer Looking To Fill The Void.

Keldarr

Hi ya Second post ever, :blink: i have a 1995 LS 400 Limited with 120000 miles on it love the car got an amazing deal on it. Only problem was the in dash cd changer had issues where it would randomly not read a disk then read it fine after i ejected it and put it back in a few times. :censored: I dealt with it for a bit then it stopped reading disks altogether.:chairshot: I tried to get it fixed and nothing worked no one could find a problem so i had the thing removed and had a after market stereo put in. Well now i have this gaping hole in my dash and i was thinking to my self that it would be nice if there was some sort of shell i could put in there to hold my new laptop. After hours of surfing i cant find anything even remotely close to what i want, dunno if I'm looking in the wrong place or what.

So im hoping that someone has had the same idea and knows where i can get a shell replacement compartment deal, or can give me and idea as to how to make one thats clean I.E. no wood and ductape ;) Any help is appreciated.