Question For Gs Owners!

I am a 1996 GS owner and I LOVE IT! I am not posting this question in the LS forum because I know the answers will be biased. :chairshot: Anyway, I wanted to know if you had a choice between a 2003 - 2004 BMW 745 (Li or L) and a 2003 - 2004 Lexus LS, what would you pick and why? I am having trouble deciding because I love both cars! Thanks!

Hello,

I usually post on the LS forum, but I am looking at a 02 GS300, so I was doing some homework before I bought. I have always loved the Bimmer 7, it is elegant, sporty and fast. The problem comes down to what do you want? The lexus ls is a true luxury car. There is nothing like it. It is dependable, quiet, and powerful enough to get the job done. (I have had mine to 130 mph +) There is no sportyness to it. It just oozes luxury.

If you want pampering and reliability, Go with the LS. You won't regret the decision.

Hello,

I usually post on the LS forum, but I am looking at a 02 GS300, so I was doing some homework before I bought. I have always loved the Bimmer 7, it is elegant, sporty and fast. The problem comes down to what do you want? The lexus ls is a true luxury car. There is nothing like it. It is dependable, quiet, and powerful enough to get the job done. (I have had mine to 130 mph +) There is no sportyness to it. It just oozes luxury.

If you want pampering and reliability, Go with the LS. You won't regret the decision.