Say Hello To Black Beauty

My bike and car got washed today. So I thought I'd take a few pics and share them with you. The white spots on the car appear to be artifacts from my camera.

Yes the bike is faster and funner to ride.

Looks helluvalot better too IMHO :cheers:

post-45565-1184550965_thumb.jpg

post-45565-1184551010_thumb.jpg

post-45565-1184551125_thumb.jpg

It saddens me to know that a person with such good taste in cars would have a Honda VFR 800 sharing the same garage. The bike that should be there is the Triumph 1050 ST or A Triumph Tiger 1050 :cheers: .I am glad to hear that you enjoy the bike more than the car so you are not too bad :rolleyes:

Harty, I detect just a bit of jealousy there :P it's not necessary because the ST is an awsome bike also. Very distinctive lines and also quite a ride from what I have heard. I especially like the front fairing of the ST. Very well integrated, as is the katana. I dont like the front of the vfr nearly as well, but I think the tail end is one of the prettiest on the road. Which good for most car drivers as the backside is what they see most of a sport bike LOL.

Swheat

I must say that all bikes are great but seeing I have a share in a Triumph Dealership I am a little biased.I don't have an St ,I ride a Tiger 1050.Last Sunday I did a 750 km ride into the country and back for lunch and it was great fun .I would never do that in a car .Not as much fun

Happy travels