Out Side Temp

I have just bought a 03 ES300. Two questions, The outside temp gage reading takes forever to change, as in hours. Also the display for the 9 second avg. MPH never seams to catch up. It's like it is reading the time you first turn on the car to present, not the last 9 sec. Hope this makes sense. Any ideals what might be wrong??

NEAL[

Specifically I can't tell you what is wrong, but I would wonder if you could reset the computers to get both functions to start over. To attempt this ( I'm not certain this will do it , but it's worth a try ) simply disconnect the battery and reattach it. Of course you'll have to reset your radio presets afterwards. Get back to us and let us know if it works. Good Luck!

Specifically I can't tell you what is wrong, but I would wonder if you could reset the computers to get both functions to start over. To attempt this ( I'm not certain this will do it , but it's worth a try ) simply disconnect the battery and reattach it. Of course you'll have to reset your radio presets afterwards. Get back to us and let us know if it works. Good Luck!

weird....my 98 can go from 104 to 95 in about a minute down here in this part.