Rear Subwoofer Removal

amarslex430

Somebody pls tell me I don't have to remove the entire back seat in order to remove the subwoofer, in an 01 LS 430

amarslex430:

Do you have a non-Ultra Ls430, and if so did you find out how to remove the subwoofer? I have been asking the question for a non-Ultra ML subwoofer but to date no one has had the answer.

Somebody pls tell me I don't have to remove the entire back seat in order to remove the subwoofer, in an 01 LS 430

amarslex430:

Do you have a non-Ultra Ls430, and if so did you find out how to remove the subwoofer? I have been asking the question for a non-Ultra ML subwoofer but to date no one has had the answer.

non ultra no luck on removal

• 2 months later...

amarslex430:

non ultra no luck on removal

Looking for the same answer here. I need to replace mine also. ML sub is expensive and replacement suggestion or tech data for what is installed? That is the ML subwoofer tech data?