95 Lexus Ls 400

I just purchased a 1995 Lexus LS 400 with 289,584 miles on it. The guy who owned it before me drove to Chicago and back every weekend for 6 plus years so most of the miles are highway miles. The interior is a little sun worn but still in great condition. The exterior has minor scrapes but no major scratches or dents. I had my mechanic check it and he gave it gold stars all the way around. Paperwork states that it was serviced regularly every 3500 miles. It has NO, I mean no problems. I love Lexus's and I love this car.

I just purchased a 1995 Lexus LS 400 with 289,584 miles on it. The guy who owned it before me drove to Chicago and back every weekend for 6 plus years so most of the miles are highway miles. The interior is a little sun worn but still in great condition. The exterior has minor scrapes but no major scratches or dents. I had my mechanic check it and he gave it gold stars all the way around. Paperwork states that it was serviced regularly every 3500 miles. It has NO, I mean no problems. I love Lexus's and I love this car.

Congrats! Any pics?

How much did you get it for? If you don't mind my asking that is. I'm looking for a 95+ LS400 as well, hoping to find a clean one under 4k. There don't seem to be many around here....

• 5 months later...

Congrats! Any pics?

How much did you get it for? If you don't mind my asking that is. I'm looking for a 95+ LS400 as well, hoping to find a clean one under 4k. There don't seem to be many around here....

I do have some pics and will post. I paid $4995 for it.