Need Help Asap With Leather!

OK, heres the story, girlfriend left window of drivers side open and it rained throughout the night. The next morning the car stood in the sun and dried but the leather really looks bad. It's really wrinkled resembling a piece of paper crumpled up and then opened again. I let it sit the whole day to make sure it was dry and then I tried conditioning it with armorall. The leather looks a bit better, but it doesn't look as smooth. What can I do? Can a professiona detailer fix this. Is there any sort of iron for leather to smooth it out?

Next question, is turtle wax ICE clay liquid good for removing baked in stains that bugs leave? Or should i get a rubbing compound or regular clay bar?

Steam cleaning- a steamer has a multitude of functional usages for leather interiors; doors, leather and vinyl upholstery and trim, all clean exceptionally well with steam, it will loosen up the deep ground in soil that normal cleaning cannot reach and emulsify most types of dirt and grime that gets into what are inaccessible places for other methods of cleaning i.e. cup holders, seams and grooves, between cushion and bolsters, liquid spills, etc. Use a d-limonene based (citrus) solvent P21S Total Auto Wash, in a ratio of 10:1 or stronger with distilled water as a pre-cleaning solution, followed by steam cleaning.

The steamer will also ease out wrinkles and the heat generated will open the pores of leather just before the application of a conditioner; the conditioners in the Rejuvenator Oil force proteins back into the leather, which helps release soils (dirt and / or grease) then apply Prestine Clean to release any deep down soils and condition the leather and re-softens it - http://www.leatherique.com

If you don't have the leathireque and a steam cleaner it may be less expensive to take it to a professional detailer

To remove bug debis I prefer a safe solvent (Stoner's Tarminator) as it non-abrasive, if the paint is etched (the bug residue is acidic) you will need an abrasive polish to level the paint surface