Can I Put Oem Rear Is250 Wheels On Front?

I just recently bought an IS250. The car looks great, but I am curious to know if anyone has tried to put the rear wheels on the front. I am thinking about buying two more rear wheels and tires to put on the front. Has anyone attempted this??? I'm curious to know if you will have enough clearance under the front wheelwell. Thanks!!! Ryan

I just recently bought an IS250. The car looks great, but I am curious to know if anyone has tried to put the rear wheels on the front. I am thinking about buying two more rear wheels and tires to put on the front. Has anyone attempted this??? I'm curious to know if you will have enough clearance under the front wheelwell. Thanks!!! Ryan

When I got my 250 the dealer informed me that the rear tires are slightly bigger than the front tires so you can't put them on the front wheels. This may or may not be true, definitely check with your dealer before attempting it.

When I got my 250 the dealer informed me that the rear tires are slightly bigger than the front tires so you can't put them on the front wheels. This may or may not be true, definitely check with your dealer before attempting it.

The OEM rims are wider on the rear (8.5") than the front (8"). The only model in the second generation IS to have the same widths all round is the AWD. I have non OEM 8.5" on the front but 9.5" on the rear. Fitting the 8.5" on the front will depend on tyre size as the rubber does get pretty close to the plastic liner.