Exhaust For My Es?

In my book

1. aeroturbine
  2. borla
  3. magnflow

Keep a resonator, or pre-muffler installed on the exhaust. Otherwise you'll have over-tones coming through the exhaust.

Flowmaster sucks, Apexi is cheap

Your car will never sound like a muscle car regardless of the exhaust. American v8's "run & idle like !Removed!" because of their two major firing patterns have long gaps & short gaps between combustions. Where-as your v6 uses an even firing cycle, which contributes rgeatly to how smoothe it sounds, revs, and runs. So... Even if you went so far as too put huge cams in it, you'd still never get it to burble & idle like a muscle car. hehehe

Define duals? True duels or just adding another Y-pipe & two mufflers, or an X-pipe, pair of resonators & pair of mufflers.

True duals tend to decrease power levels even with a crossover pipe. The best option is an X-pipe, followed by a Y-pipe with a crossover pipe installed.

Another thing to consider about duals is your bumper. We only have the one little cutout for a muffler on the passanger side. :( I've seen afew done really well on Camry's that looked ok (i can't find one at the moment), but most look alittle odd.

If you want duals, personally. It's easyest to just cut the exhaust off after the stock resonator. Add a y-pipe to split the exhaust & install your two mufflers. :D

wow toysrme,

you know ur stuff, and it confuses the living everything out of my simple brain.

so what muffler is good?i cant do any of that myself, dont have the tools nor the equipment.

wouldu get any hp other than the loud sound?