Power Windows Will Not Function

GX470dad

My 2003 GX470 battery died without notice as batteries often do here in Ariznoa. After replacing everything appears to be functioning except for the power windows on all doors except the divers side.

I have checked all fuses and battery connections, all is good? Any hints as to why or how to fix????

My 2003 GX470 battery died without notice as batteries often do here in Ariznoa. After replacing everything appears to be functioning except for the power windows on all doors except the divers side.

I have checked all fuses and battery connections, all is good? Any hints as to why or how to fix????

So every single window doesn't work, except the driver's window? Or are you talking about the automatic up/down of every window??

If all the auto up down feature dont work, you need to re-program the auto function. You are suppose to do that everytime you disconnect the battery, and the sunroof too. The procedure is in the manual.

If only the driver window works, you may have the child proof window lockout button activiated on the driver door.

So every single window doesn't work, except the driver's window? Or are you talking about the automatic up/down of every window??

the Driver side windows does work. Not sure about the auto feature (Wife's car she is at work). All other windows do not respond to the controls on the drivers door nor the control on their respective doors. Had a response from G-Man that I may need to re-program the auto functions.

If all the auto up down feature dont work, you need to re-program the auto function. You are suppose to do that everytime you disconnect the battery, and the sunroof too. The procedure is in the manual.

If only the driver window works, you may have the child proof window lockout button activiated on the driver door.

Checked the child proof button did not help. Will try the re-program, sounds like that may be it. Wasn't thinking when I swapped battery was in a hurry, I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Actually, idk if it's the same, but I think the system automatically reprograms itself to do the auto up/down function. When i had my DRLs installed on my 4Runner, they disconnected the battery but when i got my car back, the auto function wouldn't work, so the service advisor just kept openning and closing the windows and eventually the system reprogrammed itself. So before looking into the manual, just try to open and close the windows several times...

Or if the problem is NOT openning or closing the windows at all, maybe the child lock is on. ;)

All other windows do not respond to the controls on the drivers door nor the control on their respective doors.

If the windows dont work with the buttons, its not a progarmming issue. Re-progarmming is for the auto function only.

• 3 weeks later...
All other windows do not respond to the controls on the drivers door nor the control on their respective doors.

If the windows dont work with the buttons, its not a progarmming issue. Re-progarmming is for the auto function only.

I have the same problem. Changed the battery and now the driver's side window only works manually and the others can't be operated from the driver side at all. They can be operated manually from the individual seat positions. So what is the solution?

Thanks.