Sears And Blancing And Vibration

amanda

hello. i just got new falken ziex 512's on my 2000 es300. tires are great -- quiet and handles pretty well as far as i can tell during the first 24 hours.

the problem is, now i have a vibration that i feel through the seats and the steering wheel at speeds above 40. sears actually noted on my customer summary sheet that the car has a vibration at 40+ mph. how rich is that?

i did not have this vibration before i got the new tires. could it be that sears just doesn't know how to balance a lexus? someone mentioned somewhere that lexuses should only be balanced at the dealer.

i didn't get an alignment with the tire purchase and i have a feeling they are going to either blame it or blame my tires for being H rated instead of V's like oe ones. i am guaranteed new balancing if i feel vibration, but i also get the feeling that rebalancing at sears won't solve my problem.

if i get this balancing done at the dealer, will i have to pay every time i rotate and balance (unlike at sears)?

i am very wary about getting anything done anywhere but at lexus now, but would a toyota dealer do just as good a job?

i am really ready to go postal with these stinking vibrations in the lexus (though this might not be lexus's fault). someone get me bicycle quick.