NV - Navigation

XE - X Package

PT - Premium Plus Package

HL - HID Headlamps

XM RADIO INSTALLED AT $825

Rear Lip Spoiler installed at $355

Rear lower bumper valance (bodykit) installed at $1500

plus $300 in fees etc ( I have no idea)

Note: I am almost positive that the dealership is trying to make more money off of me on that rear lower bodykit addition. Since, if the car didn't have the X Package it would cost me about $1800 to have the rear and lower price added. I am guessing that they are overcharging me for the bodyshop and mechanic's time.

Price break down before the addition of XM, Rear lip spoiler, reaer lower bumper bodykit addition

MSRP INVOICE TMV (what others are paying in my area, which is my price)

42,590 37, 199 39,370

So my price would be 39, 370 + 2680 additional options + $300 in admin fees - $500 discount on some of the additional options => 41, 850

The other big problem is that I want white and in my area (region) which Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia white is not a color that Lexus builds for this region. However, the dealership, has a white one with these options minus the additonal options they they just received from another dealership (probably one another region).

So is this a good price or should I negotiate harder, since this the first set of numbers that they have thrown my way, or take this price?

And what region of the country does Lexus build the white (Starfire pearl) IS 350's in mass.

Based on extremely limited availability of the color you want I will buy the car and have the extra options installed somewhere else later.

39K sounds reasonable.

You can get it probably $1K (perhaps even $1.5k) cheaper in Florida.

That will pay for your airline ticket, hotel and expenses...or to have the car transported to your region, and still save some money...