New Car Question

HI

About 5 months ago I bought the 2007 IS250. Since I bought it, my car's engine has gotten louder. It is especially noticable when I first start it and while waitngfor it to heat up. Someone had told me that I don't need to wait for my car to warm up past the C to start driving. Therefore, I didn't always let it heat up past the C. Could this have led to the louder engine noise? Could it be due to something else?

definately not due to not waiting. In fact, lexus suggests you do not warm up the car by idling. They say to just drive normally and let it heat up automatically.

It sounds like its just wear and tear. It has to do with the direct injection that is inside the engine. SOunds normal to me.

definately not due to not waiting. In fact, lexus suggests you do not warm up the car by idling. They say to just drive normally and let it heat up automatically.

It sounds like its just wear and tear. It has to do with the direct injection that is inside the engine. SOunds normal to me.

Thankls For the info....