Trac And Brake Light Flashing On And Off

about a year ago i had 2 o2 sensors and a tps replaced and it wasn't cheap. that was because the trac light was stuck on. those are the breaks.

less than a month ago i had my rear pads replaced - now the brake light is coming on and off. there's plenty of fluid and everything feels fine.

i love my car and have it dealer-serviced. its suddenly looking like a money pit and it only has 140,000 miles. do any of you gents have any ideas?

while we're at it - how hard is the passenger seat to remove? the track is apparently no good. i got a replacement for $120 on ebay. call me naive - but how hard could it be? yes, i know the seats weigh about 90 lbs.

but wait - there's more! the car is tuned, etc. and hesitates slightly. usually when its driving under momentum - that is - not accelerating or decelarating - just cruising. this started after the 02 and tps were repalced. dealer did the diagnostics and found nothing. does it sound like a transmission issue to any of you?

thanks in advance for any thoughts you might have.