Non-hid Bulbs For 2006 Lexus Is250

First, just want to say hello, I found this site looking for some information.

I am a distributor for a HID company, and needed to find some info on what bulb types 2006 IS250's use, (the ones that came from the factory without HID's). I actually have already answered this question, because your car club is so organized someone has uploaded PDF files of the owners manual. I called a couple dealerships here in canada, and they all gave me different answers.

They appear to be H11.

The only question i now have, that i'm hoping an owner of a newer style IS (shouldn't matter if its 250 or 350, but you guys probably know that better than i do :whistles: ) could answer is if the halogen headlights have cut-offs. That is to say, that they are focused using either an ellipsoid or a projector to focus light onto the road and away from drivers eyes.

The reason why i ask is a customer whishes to put HID's in his is250 that is ordinarily not equipped with them, and i want to ensure that the light will not blind other motorists.

I'm not here to advertize my products, however, if you guys like, i can take pictures of the install/final result, if anyone else would be considering this modification.

Thanks in advance!

Ivan