Aluminum Pedals And Doorsill Scuff Plates

I am interested in adding aluminum pedals and doorsill scuff plates to my IS 350. I have contacted the dealer for a quote on the cost of the pedals and plates. However, I was interested if anyone knows about any aftermarket dealers that offer aftermarket or OEM pedals and scuff plates. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jim

I am interested in adding aluminum pedals and doorsill scuff plates to my IS 350. I have contacted the dealer for a quote on the cost of the pedals and plates. However, I was interested if anyone knows about any aftermarket dealers that offer aftermarket or OEM pedals and scuff plates. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jim

OEM illuminated door sill scuff plates are available from Sewell Lexus for $210.50. Club Lexus members get additional 10% off using promo code CL911M. http://www.lexus-parts.com/partlist.asp?Su...amp;ModelID=150 scroll down at the very end.

• 3 weeks later...
Found OEM set on eBay for way less than what the dealer was asking. Now I just have to install the pedals...

As a follow up... I had the Lexus dealership install the pedals for me yesterday and they kick serious a**.

OEM illuminated door sill scuff plates are available from Sewell Lexus for $210.50. Club Lexus members get additional 10% off using promo code CL911M. http://www.lexus-parts.com/partlist.asp?Su...amp;ModelID=150 scroll down at the very end.

That code does not work anymore. Go to www.lexus-parts.com and click on the beta link. It's cheaper and theres a sale until June 30th on alot of parts. Use the code IS88F at checkout.