No Power For Anything

Mike Hoop

I think my starter went bad, but after trying several time(and only getting a single click noise), everything just cut off, I have a brand new battery, connections, and cables so I think I might have fried something... The terminals on the batt did get kinda hot, and no I can't even get my dome light on... any clues

I think my starter went bad, but after trying several time(and only getting a single click noise), everything just cut off, I have a brand new battery, connections, and cables so I think I might have fried something... The terminals on the batt did get kinda hot, and no I can't even get my dome light on... any clues

Well I took care of my own problem, the ground wire to the chasis was burnt from holding the solenoid closed for too long. (woops) And I'm pretty sure from reading some of the threads on here, that its not the starter, but the starter relay in the fuse box under the hood... Thanks I hope this can help someone else