Any Lexus Mechanic In Dc Metro Area?

roshmont

I have found a great mechanic just outside Annapolis about 20-30 minutes from DC depending on where your coming from. Annaptown Imports 410-956-0849 speak to Fred and tell him a customer of his Marcus recommended the shop. Very good conciensious mechanic with a big clean shop and really knows his stuff with all foreign cars. I was down the other day to drop of my toyoyta pickup for a new head gasket last week and he was rebuilding a Ferrari motor......

I have found a great mechanic just outside Annapolis about 20-30 minutes from DC depending on where your coming from. Annaptown Imports 410-956-0849 speak to Fred and tell him a customer of his Marcus recommended the shop. Very good conciensious mechanic with a big clean shop and really knows his stuff with all foreign cars. I was down the other day to drop of my toyoyta pickup for a new head gasket last week and he was rebuilding a Ferrari motor......

How long does it take to get an appointment with him? Is he booked up solid long in advance or will he take short-notice jobs? The reason I am asking is that I'll be back in the DC area this summer and will be shopping for a used LS430. Not that I don't trust dealers, but I'd like to take it to an independent mechanic for a thorough check-out before laying out a lot of cash for one. I'll be taking it overseas to my next assignment and want to be confident that I won't be stuck with a lemon.

Cheers,

Mac