Navigation System Question

Can someone please tell the most current version of the Lexus DVD navigation system. I would like to buy one of the Lexus discs off Ebay but I don't know which version to get. I have a 2004 ES 330. I am not sure if this matters, but I don't know if the system has ever been updated, but DVD discs inserts in the dash behind the Nav screen.

Thanks,

FA

Can someone please tell the most current version of the Lexus DVD navigation system. I would like to buy one of the Lexus discs off Ebay but I don't know which version to get. I have a 2004 ES 330. I am not sure if this matters, but I don't know if the system has ever been updated, but DVD discs inserts in the dash behind the Nav screen.

Thanks,

FA

YOU NEED A 4TH GENERATION UPDATE. on ebay the best way to find it is in the pictures the 6.1 4th has u21 designation at 2 oclock on the disc.the part number is 86871-33046. it lists for 1000.00 as that part number but the lexus dealers sell them for 300.00 with a pt parts dept number.

there are numerous other 6.1 discs on ebay all of them wont work on your 4th generation es330 . do not buy the 2nd 3rd 6.1 u01 or the lexus toyota 5th genration u31for denso made gps computers. or the toyota avalon 5th gen 6.1 u50 for eisen computer or the prius 5th gen 6.1 u41 for eisen computer. none of those 6.1 discs will work.

ALSO BEWARE OF EBAY SELLERS THAT LIST 4TH GENRATION COMPATIBLITY BUT PICTURE A U31 DISC INSTEAD OF U21. ALSO BEWARE OF EBAY SELLERS WITH CHEAP PRICE FOR U21 79.99 WITH PICTURE OF ORIGINAL DISC. YOU WILL GET A COPY NOT AN ORIGINAL FOR THAT PRICE

Thanks,

FA

YOU NEED A 4TH GENERATION UPDATE. on ebay the best way to find it is in the pictures the 6.1 4th has u21 designation at 2 oclock on the disc.the part number is 86871-33046. it lists for 1000.00 as that part number but the lexus dealers sell them for 300.00 with a pt parts dept number.

there are numerous other 6.1 discs on ebay all of them wont work on your 4th generation es330 . do not buy the 2nd 3rd 6.1 u01 or the lexus toyota 5th genration u31for denso made gps computers. or the toyota avalon 5th gen 6.1 u50 for eisen computer or the prius 5th gen 6.1 u41 for eisen computer. none of those 6.1 discs will work.

ALSO BEWARE OF EBAY SELLERS THAT LIST 4TH GENRATION COMPATIBLITY BUT PICTURE A U31 DISC INSTEAD OF U21. ALSO BEWARE OF EBAY SELLERS WITH CHEAP PRICE FOR U21 79.99 WITH PICTURE OF ORIGINAL DISC. YOU WILL GET A COPY NOT AN ORIGINAL FOR THAT PRICE

Thank you very much for your help, that was a perfect response.

I have the following available.

North American disk W41

Gen 4

86271-33044

464210-0581

DATA Ver. 04.2

This is an original disk from an ES 330

North American disk U21

Gen 4

86271-33046

464210-0780

DATA Ver. 06.1