Es 300 Chassis Bent In Accident. How Much To Fix?

I was pushed off the road on I-40 by a semi truck. I hit the guard rail and luckily, the front reinforcement took most of the hit....but the chassis is bent on the right side. Does anyone know how much it will cost to straighten it out. Will there be problems in the future once its straightened out. I'd like to get an idea before I start calling around. Thanks in advance.

By the way, I'm located in LA, CA in case someone knows of a good shop.

I was pushed off the road on I-40 by a semi truck. I hit the guard rail and luckily, the front reinforcement took most of the hit....but the chassis is bent on the right side. Does anyone know how much it will cost to straighten it out. Will there be problems in the future once its straightened out. I'd like to get an idea before I start calling around. Thanks in advance.

I don't think you'll get an accurate figure of how much this repair will cost you here, since every type of chassis damage varies. The car has to be put on an accurate chassis machine to really tell the extent of the damage, and how much the sheet metal will cost to replace or be straightened, plus the repainting costs.

Items neede to give you a bit of an idea;

Approx. speed @ impact

Direct hit (sudden stop) or was it mostly scrubbing against the rail?

Does the vehicle now pull to the right ? this would likely indicate suspension damage..

Is the headlight damaged?

was the impact mostly on the bumper corner or above the bumper?

does the hood open smoothly and still align with the fender edges?

If all thats required is a simple pull and square of front body section, IE: area from the upper cowl to the upper radiator support returned to factory measurments, 4 hrs labour for the pull square would be close

that would not include ANY re/i of nec parts to access pull or clamping points, nor any additional repair required to other parts ( fender, bumper cover, hood, rebar, inner apron or rad support panels) If the frame rails are swayed theres a bit more work involved and if the impact was hard enuff, frame rail side panels and rebar mount flanges could be damaged, with this type of damage the veh. generaly isnt drivable ... is yours drivable?