Control Arm Bushing Replacement

I'm about to swap out several sets of bushings in another week or two. I'm going with the Daizen Sport Tuning sway bar bushings, steering rack bushings, and front polyurethane control arm bushings. The website says that one of the sets, the one that comes with new outer steel shells and inner sleeves, needs to be installed by hydraulic press. Is there a safe and workable shortcut around the hydraulic press - something I could do myself? Or should I be able to just take the control arm to a mechanic (or machine shop) to have the bushings pressed in?

Additionally, there are two sets sold - one with the new outer steel shells + inner sleeves, and one set with just the bushings. I'm inclined to get the one with everything. But if you've done yours before, tell me whether you think it's worth the extra $90 to opt for the works. I'd rather keep my cash than let go of an extra $90. But at the same time, if when you swapped yours out you found the original ones to be degraded, I'll take that as a sign that I shouldn't skimp.

Thanks.

I'm about to swap out several sets of bushings in another week or two. I'm going with the Daizen Sport Tuning sway bar bushings, steering rack bushings, and front polyurethane control arm bushings. The website says that one of the sets, the one that comes with new outer steel shells and inner sleeves, needs to be installed by hydraulic press. Is there a safe and workable shortcut around the hydraulic press - something I could do myself? Or should I be able to just take the control arm to a mechanic (or machine shop) to have the bushings pressed in?

Additionally, there are two sets sold - one with the new outer steel shells + inner sleeves, and one set with just the bushings. I'm inclined to get the one with everything. But if you've done yours before, tell me whether you think it's worth the extra $90 to opt for the works. I'd rather keep my cash than let go of an extra $90. But at the same time, if when you swapped yours out you found the original ones to be degraded, I'll take that as a sign that I shouldn't skimp.

Thanks.

It's like the OLD Fram Oil Filter commercial Supercoupe..you can pay me now or pay me later...I wouldn't skimp at all when it comes to suspension..your life is riding on it!! Good Luck

It's like the OLD Fram Oil Filter commercial Supercoupe..you can pay me now or pay me later...I wouldn't skimp at all when it comes to suspension..your life is riding on it!! Good Luck

Yeah, kinda figured that. So I'll work the full set into my budget. Thanks Rascal.