Brake Noise

I have a problem with my IS250. Whenever I brake, the brakes make a clunking sort of sound and they squeal like a stabbed pig. I have taken it back to the dealer a few times now and at first they thought the clunking sound was coming from the front left suspension. They obviously greased something up because the car felt really smooth around corners afterwards but the clunking was still there.

They also de-glazed the pads and did something to the rotors but after a few days it was back to the squealing noise. I again contacted them and they told me it was a feature of the high-performance brakes. I would have thought high-performance would have also meant quietness but obviously not.

Now I am not quite sure what to do, I drove another IS250 with twice the km's mine has and it was nice and quiet no clunks no squeals. The dealership are saying that they need to get someone from Lexus Australia to come and test drive the car and see it is indeed a problem or if it's all in my head and that if there is a problem they will fix it, i.e. replace the calipers, rotors etc. or if nothing can be done then i have to live with the noise.

Does anyone else with a 250 have these stupid noises and if so how did you fix them, and should I continue to waste my time trying to get the dealer to fix the car or cut my losses and either trade the car in for an 07 model or get something else altogether? Any opinion would be appreciated.

If its just built up brake dust then I would rinse out your wheels every few days to clear the brake dust. I have a issue that my brakes squeak after a few days past a cleaning.

went to the dealer today for same prob. he said there is a TSB on it and it shoudl def not do that. theyre gonna fix it for me