Brakes

well my brakes on my 94 es300 have been squealing lately, but only for the first few brakings, so i decided to take off the tires and take a look. The pads look in pretty good condition and i just cannot find where the squeak is coming from, also it has a kind of grinding feel to them sometimes. what could be the problem?

well my brakes on my 94 es300 have been squealing lately, but only for the first few brakings, so i decided to take off the tires and take a look. The pads look in pretty good condition and i just cannot find where the squeak is coming from, also it has a kind of grinding feel to them sometimes. what could be the problem?

How are your rotors? do they fee rough? Do you have the anti squeal pads installed? Di you also check the rear brakes?

ive checked all the brake pads, and my rotors feel pretty smooth. Im not sure what pads are installed, ive only had this car for about 4 months.

Check behind the pads for a metal plate between the pad backing and the piston. You can also get some stuff to put on the pistons where they meet the backing plates