2000 Es300 Tire Choices

00es300

I have a 2000 es300. I am in the market for new tires and I am trying to decide between the Bridgestone Turanza LS-H and the Yokohama yk520. My criterea for this choice is noise, handling, treadware and price (in that order). Any thoughts? As far as price, I can get both sets for about the same price. Thanks.

I have a 2000 es300. I am in the market for new tires and I am trying to decide between the Bridgestone Turanza LS-H and the Yokohama yk520. My criterea for this choice is noise, handling, treadware and price (in that order). Any thoughts? As far as price, I can get both sets for about the same price. Thanks.

I put these: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...l=Potenza+G+009 on my wifes 2000 es about 21000 miles ago. They are wearing well and handle in the dry and snow much better than the oem tires. Plus, I bought them at costco for 350 installed for all four. I dont think that costco is carrying bridgestone anymore but they are fairly inexpenive. Also, the size and profile that go on the es (16 inch) are not at all loud as people have remarked in the reviews on the tire rack page. They remain quiet and smooth.

I put Goodyear Eagle LS on my 92 size 205/60-16. I have them on t here 3 years now summer and winter driving. The are all around better than the Bridgestone Potenza Re 92 that I had on previously. More miles, better in snow and quiet. Being the LS, i thought that they would not handle well but they hold the road very well.