Very Loud Sounds When Engine Is Cold.

Everytime i start my car up, and start to drive, as soon as I reach 2,000 rpms my engine or something near it starts to shake or vibrate... or just plain make a lot of noise. And its only when the engine is cold, and it happens from 2,000-3,000 rpms. As soon as i hit 3rd gear it doesnt do it, and it only does it once, maybe twice. But it def does it everytime the engine isnt warmed up. It sounds (i think) like its coming from under the hood, but to perfectly describe what it sounds like.... it sounds like a really really crappy muffler or exhaust upgrade on a civic. I dont think its a bad prob... but maybe it is, and should i attempt to fix it? im stumped.

BTW! god damn, Everyone here has helped me and my lexus so much. Ive upgraded the air filter, changed the pcv, cleaned my TB, and put injection cleaner in my gas. And god damn ive seen the massive improvements such simple things can do. Thanks a bunch all.