Ecu-ecm & Brake & Suspension Mods For '02 Sc430

intdiamond

I've been trying to find an ECU/ECM chip or tuning system for my '02 SC430. Every company I find that makes them doesn't make one for my car. They make them for LS's, IS's, SC300/400's and Supras, but not 430's.

Also interested in any info. anyone has regarding successful applications of brake and suspension mods for my car. Looking for less fade and improved stopping over the stock brakes, and a flatter, slightly more responsive ride from the suspension.

If anyone knows of any products like these that work on my car, please let me know.

FYI, I just installed headers, free-flow cat-back exhaust and cold-air intake on my SC. The results were very satisfactory for the money. I don't know how much HP I gained, but the throttle-response, both off the line and at higher speeds, is greatly improved. The exhaust note is deeper but not much louder (I'm 40 yrs. old and don't want everyone to hear me coming, like a lot of younger boy-racers do with their exhaust systems...NOT that there's anything wrong with that....), and isn't noticeable to the untrained ear, unless you hit the gas at highway speeds.....then you know something's not stock about my car. Great way to add some umphh to your SC without making a bunch of noise and without emptying your bank account.

Also, with all the chat regarding RFT's, I hate mine, too, and will replace them w/non-RFT's as soon as mine wear out. My Bridgestone RFT snow-tires, however, are excellent; they work very well in snow and give a much softer, albeit louder, ride over the stock RFT's.

Just thought I'd let other SC owners know. I just started reading the forums on this website and find the info. everyone is posting to be very helpful. Here's some of my 2 cents.

I've been trying to find an ECU/ECM chip or tuning system for my '02 SC430. Every company I find that makes them doesn't make one for my car. They make them for LS's, IS's, SC300/400's and Supras, but not 430's.

Also interested in any info. anyone has regarding successful applications of brake and suspension mods for my car. Looking for less fade and improved stopping over the stock brakes, and a flatter, slightly more responsive ride from the suspension.

If anyone knows of any products like these that work on my car, please let me know.

FYI, I just installed headers, free-flow cat-back exhaust and cold-air intake on my SC. The results were very satisfactory for the money. I don't know how much HP I gained, but the throttle-response, both off the line and at higher speeds, is greatly improved. The exhaust note is deeper but not much louder (I'm 40 yrs. old and don't want everyone to hear me coming, like a lot of younger boy-racers do with their exhaust systems...NOT that there's anything wrong with that....), and isn't noticeable to the untrained ear, unless you hit the gas at highway speeds.....then you know something's not stock about my car. Great way to add some umphh to your SC without making a bunch of noise and without emptying your bank account.

Also, with all the chat regarding RFT's, I hate mine, too, and will replace them w/non-RFT's as soon as mine wear out. My Bridgestone RFT snow-tires, however, are excellent; they work very well in snow and give a much softer, albeit louder, ride over the stock RFT's.

Just thought I'd let other SC owners know. I just started reading the forums on this website and find the info. everyone is posting to be very helpful. Here's some of my 2 cents.

i have a sc430 2003...try jet chip, i had them program my ecu it did make a differance , after i had the supercharger installed i had to send it back to have it unprogramed because the timing was to advanced for my engine. may want to call first and talk to them,