She Won't Start

I went to start my 97 es300 and she was dead.

The first time, the needles flashed on the dash but the starter did not engange.

After that, no lights, no nothing. If you wait a few minutes, the courtsey lights on the door are dim, and the chime sounds when you put the key in, but nothing when you turn the key. If you try a second time, no chime even.

I removed the battery, and had it checked at Autozone. It checked out fiine.

I am at a loss.

I thought it could be a fuse, but why lights and a chime, then nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I went to start my 97 es300 and she was dead.

The first time, the needles flashed on the dash but the starter did not engange.

After that, no lights, no nothing. If you wait a few minutes, the courtsey lights on the door are dim, and the chime sounds when you put the key in, but nothing when you turn the key. If you try a second time, no chime even.

I removed the battery, and had it checked at Autozone. It checked out fiine.

I am at a loss.

I thought it could be a fuse, but why lights and a chime, then nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

personal openion .... be advice i dont trust auto zone test .. ..check ur alternator ... it might looks .. okay ..but might not strong enough for ur car okay .... samething happen to my car dies and nothing comes on ..auto zone tested the alternator .. then i change the alternator .. whatwever then its seem to be .. dieaing too .. lol i checkd it and found i damaged it due to over charge ....and then the indie mechanic fixed it for me seem to be fine gotta wait and see if its still dieng .. however if ur car sit for while and die over night then the alternator + the battery okay good luck !