Jim Falk Lexus Beverly Hills

Anyone have any experiences to share about Jim Falk Lexus in Beverly Hills? They lost the keys to my car .... and I am getting the runaround ...... I have been keeping my cool ... but I am really running out of patience ... it is going on 3 weeks now .....

furthermore, the car I bought from them turned out to NOT be fully serviced (bought a pre-owned LS400) as you would tend to expect from a dealership such as this .....

I work with the public .... I know that "stuff" happens sometimes and even though you are really trying to provide a good service experience ... sometimes things can just go wrong ....... so I try to be patient and not a demanding __ ____ ... you know? Alot of times I have found by just being nice ...... you get a better experience ..... BUT THIS TIME ...... ???!!!??? If I do not get my SIMPLE problem fixed ..... I am going to have to start making waves ....

how about you? Do you have a story to share as well ...... ???? For that matter .... who do you think provides the best service in the greater los Angeles area?

UPDATE .... after another phone call and getting someone else involved other than the sales rep I had been dealing with ..... got put on hold for a minute or so ... then was promised a return phone call .... No phone call, but I did get an e mail about 15 minutes later indicating that my keys have been sent Fed-Ex ... tracking number also provided .... got the key the next day ... problem solved.

strong possibility that it is more the fault of the sales person I had been dealing with more than anything else ...... I had contact with a few of the other people there with no problem ....

all in all ...... my intuition is leaving me with a big question mark about the whole experience ..... in the future I will be going elsewhere ......

Anyone have any experiences to share about Jim Falk Lexus in Beverly Hills? They lost the keys to my car .... and I am getting the runaround ...... I have been keeping my cool ... but I am really running out of patience ... it is going on 3 weeks now .....

furthermore, the car I bought from them turned out to NOT be fully serviced (bought a pre-owned LS400) as you would tend to expect from a dealership such as this .....

I work with the public .... I know that "stuff" happens sometimes and even though you are really trying to provide a good service experience ... sometimes things can just go wrong ....... so I try to be patient and not a demanding __ ____ ... you know? Alot of times I have found by just being nice ...... you get a better experience ..... BUT THIS TIME ...... ???!!!??? If I do not get my SIMPLE problem fixed ..... I am going to have to start making waves ....

how about you? Do you have a story to share as well ...... ???? For that matter .... who do you think provides the best service in the greater los Angeles area?