1992 Ls400 No Park After Replacing Battery ?

bezi

brothers 1992 ls400 sat for a month with a dead battery. i replaced the battery and now will not start. the car cranks fine and has no spark at either coil.

i checked for error with clip. car in neutral, key in contact, the o/d flashes continuously with no pause??? :cries:

thanks in advance for you replies!

got codes now :D but it was weird! someone had put black tape over the check engine light!!! by chance i looked under there and removed it (hard and dry) and sure enough it started to flash.

the codes are: 24, 14, & 15

thanx

thanks so much lsscott4000 anyone think its possable, if ignitor 1 is bad that i would get the same codes?

well i checked crank shaft position sensor it checked o.k i even tryed to start with crankshaft position sensor off the car to se if i get error code 12 and 12 did come up. pu the sensor back in the car reset ecu then tryed again, then iwas back to erro codes 14 and 15 which point to ignitors 1 and 2...

Again, just wondering if ignitor 1 is bad, would it effect ignitor 2? or are they indipendant of eachother? if anyone has had this problem before i would greatly apreciate the feed back.. or is there any other sensor that would effect ignitors one and 2