Crystal White

I realize to alot of you out in LexusLand this color on a car is boring. I happen to like it but when I was looking at '03 LS430s I would pretty much take any color but black. Now I stole my present CPO LS430 (under $35k) and it happened to be white soooooooooooooooooo It doesn't seem to show scratches or swirls and that is my delimma; how do you evaluate the paint on a white car? The car has been garaged and still is being garaged. :unsure:

Inspection Lighting-to inspect the paint finish for surface marring - Sunlight, Xenon, 500W halogen, and high pressure sodium-vapour (parking lot lights) Brinkmann - most LED’s merely glow, but Rebel's highly efficient, finely focused lens casts a 40-ft. beam of far-reaching light. Fish-eye-shaped lens focuses the light from the single white LED bulb into a bright, consistent beam; no dark spot in the beam's centre, the LED bulb is nearly indestructible and draws very little power, greatly extending battery life; runs on two AA batteries, included, a tough ABS plastic is armoured with thick, no-slip rubber grips Push-button on/off switch inset in the back cap

Product specific - Brnkmann, REI - http://www.rei.com/product/47576705.htm