Sc400 Cluster

turbo6

hi guys would this work on a 92 sc300?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-SC400...099625845QQrdZ1

its on ebay and its for a sc400, i have been told they are the same but dont want spend couple of hundred to find out it wont work. My main consern is the tac (rpm guage) well 6cyl signal would be diffrent then the 8cyl......... what you guys think? any one knows cheaper way to repair the neddles?

another queston the same guy is selling an Nakamichi amp can that be made to work with the sc300 pioner set up? any of you guys done some think like that in the past?

any mods to the needels throws them off balance and them become un accurate, specialy speedo and rpm.

which is why you use a pro. Most backyard guy's throw their needles off by just replacing the backlight.

I would send it to LexTech but I have a lot of stuff to fix on the SC and not a lot of money, I would try to fix it myself but now that you guys said it might throw the needles off I would not want to make the situation worst. Thanks for the information.