Weird Feeling While Driving

Shayan

Hey guys I have a guestion to ask.

I just got my valve cover gaskets replaced, new spark plugs, andnew power steering hose,cleaned and polished the idle air control valve. It did alot to the car. It doesnt turn off any more.

so thats what ive been doping while i took avacation from here. lol

My problemnow is that when im driving, and my foot being on the gas pedal, I can feeleverythign thats going on. like the vibreation and the un even ness of the road. Its a weird feeling that i dont like. Any ideas?

and how do you know if your bushingson the strut is bad or its the whole thing?

and will a shop just replace struts or will they make you replace everything?

the cluck cluck noise is getting to b e so loud.

any ideas and comments is much appreciated as long as it isnt some smart aleck trying to be funny.

Hey guys I have a guestion to ask.

I just got my valve cover gaskets replaced, new spark plugs, andnew power steering hose,cleaned and polished the idle air control valve. It did alot to the car. It doesnt turn off any more.

so thats what ive been doping while i took avacation from here. lol

My problemnow is that when im driving, and my foot being on the gas pedal, I can feeleverythign thats going on. like the vibreation and the un even ness of the road. Its a weird feeling that i dont like. Any ideas?

and how do you know if your bushingson the strut is bad or its the whole thing?

and will a shop just replace struts or will they make you replace everything?

the cluck cluck noise is getting to b e so loud.

any ideas and comments is much appreciated as long as it isnt some smart aleck trying to be funny.

The "cluck cluck" noise is caused by chickens that have snuck into your car and are hiding under your seat. Removal of chickens will stop the noise, as well as possibly making a tasty dinner for you.

I couldn't resist after reading your "smart aleck" comment above.

Seriously though, as far as the noise goes, a shop will do anything you tell them to do. But it would be a mistake to just change the struts when you take the car in. The new struts might not cure the noise, the noise is just as likely to be coming from worn strut bearings or mounts. Replacing some of the parts and leaving the other old ones in will not save you money, it will end up costing far more. The labor to disassemble and reassemble the front suspension is the major part of the cost, it's best if you only have to do this once rather than over and over again each time something else wears out. Save up until you can afford to get the struts, mounts and bearings all done at once... then you will be "cluck cluck" free for many years to come.

As far as the vibration in the gas pedal... I haven't got a clue. Maybe it's rubbing on the engine or something else - could it have been re-routed incorrectly when you cleaned the IACV? Just a guess.

Enjoy your chicken dinner.

tck...

hey,

lol

i guess i deserved that one.and ima have chicken fajitas with them hows that

thanks for your sugestion.

how much is struts?

i think my front ones are good

its my back one with alll the noise