Need Help Of 98-01 Es300 Owners

After doing a little research .. I found that my 98 ES300 is supposed to have DRLs. I like the way the DRLs look on the ES, and I was wondering why my car didn't have them. I check under the hood, and low & behold, the relays are missing!! I guess the previous owner didn't like the DRLs, but I want to put them back.

If someone could please do me a favor, and pull out the 3 large relays in the compartment in front of your battery ... what I need is the Lexus part number off of all 3 relays, which relay the part number belongs to, and also ... there should be a two digit number on the side of the relay as well ... if someone would be kind enough to get this information off of their cars ... it would save me a ton of money by not having to buy these relays at the dealer at over $45 each!!! (From what I've been told by others)

Thanks,

Antonio

pillpusher84@gmail.com

DRL was not standard on the ES until '99. My '98 doesn't have them either. Although I think all Canadian cars had them.

DRL was not standard on the ES until '99. My '98 doesn't have them either. Although I think all Canadian cars had them.

I guess thats why mine doesn't have it then ... do you have the relay box near your battery for the DRLs? I have the relay box there, but there is only 1 relay in the box ... the one at the top right ... I'm wondering if mine was built for canada?!?