Bluetooth Phones

I am well aware of the problems associated with Verizon and downloading the phone book to my RX 330. Can anyone please let me know if there is any way that phone numbers can be added either manually into the navigation system or transfer them wirelessly? I have a Motokrzr. Any information will be helpfull. Basically the system is useless without a phone book because the log disappears if you are moving. Can I use a old Ericsson T68 with bluetooth to transfer them instead.Please help.....Thanks

I am well aware of the problems associated with Verizon and downloading the phone book to my RX 330. Can anyone please let me know if there is any way that phone numbers can be added either manually into the navigation system or transfer them wirelessly? I have a Motokrzr. Any information will be helpfull. Basically the system is useless without a phone book because the log disappears if you are moving. Can I use a old Ericsson T68 with bluetooth to transfer them instead.Please help.....Thanks

Read the thread right below this one! It's on point: "Using Razr Cell Phone With Rx 400 H"

The search toll is a wonderful thing :)

Read the thread right below this one! It's on point: "Using Razr Cell Phone With Rx 400 H"

The search toll is a wonderful thing :)

I have the moto KRAZR not a razr......how can I down load phone numbers with a KRAZR....thanks

I have the 2007 rx400h. I have been reading all about the bluetooth problems, especialy with regard to the phone book. I tried and tried to transfer phone book with no success. I went to verizon for help or to buy a new phone if needed...they said they could not help.

All this because I was too impatient to wait for my bluetooth appointmet with my lexus dealer, which was set up last week when I purchased my new car. After reading all posts, i had pretty much given up on making it work. I have a motorola e815 phone.

I just came back from my appointmet at Lexus, and their bluetooth guy had everything up and running in 10 minutes. All phonebook (about 300 contacts) are now in my nav system. No new phone required.

Very happy!

The only thing left is to take my phone and edit all "1's" from the begining of my 10 digit contacts and then reload my phone book again. It seems the Lexus system does not recognize the caller ID if there is a 1 before phone number.

Go ask your dealer if you are having problems.