2007 Es350 Bluetooth

jojoice

I tried transfer phonebook data from my Motorola Razr to ES350 but it immediately cut off bluetooth connection on Razr and the ES350 Navi screen kept showing TRANSFER DATA but nothing happened...

Does anyone know if Motorola Razr is competible transfer phonebook to ES350!?

I tried transfer phonebook data from my Motorola Razr to ES350 but it immediately cut off bluetooth connection on Razr and the ES350 Navi screen kept showing TRANSFER DATA but nothing happened...

If your Motorola Razr was supplied by Verizon, I don't think it can be done. I tried with an LG phone and I couldn't do this. I had to put each entry in manually. Verizon locks their phones. :(

Yes, the Motorola Razr (I have the V3) should be compatible on the ES 350. Here's how to do it.

1. Go to your address book on the Razr and highlight a name to transfer. You can only transfer one name at a time, so if you have a large phone book it'll take some time.

2. Press the minus key "-" above the 4-way navigation key (with the Select button in the middle)

3. Scroll all the way to the bottom and highlight the "SEND" key

4. Select "Send" - The phone should display HANDS FREE (Look for Devices) Press select.

The phone and car should now "see" each other and transfer the name/number you had highlighted if you already had configured the car to transfer data.

Once the name/number is transferred, go to the next....etc. until all the names/numbers have been transferred.

You can then configure the car for voice recognition or speed dial - whichever you wish to use. Only 20 of each though - pity.

I hope this helps. I had to go back to the dealer and have a salesman show me how to do it. The cars manual and the phones manual aren't very clear on this.

Bruce :geek: